Monday 26 May 2014

Wow - more local talent!


What a great bank-holiday weekend for the Little Library :-) We had a visit from another talented neighbour (we have no idea where he lives, but neighbours is as neighbours does) - the wonderful John Reppion, who not only left us some of his writing, he inscribed it for us as well! He knows the way to our <3 and his stuff looks great - I'd strongly advise you to get in early because we already have our own eyes on reading it (although I'm not sure I trust myself to read the Steampunk stories after the 'Camp Bestival' incident where I wanted to run off with the steampunks rather than coming back home again...)

Not content with his wonderful donation, he's been tweeting about us as well - top fellah!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! :) My eldest has been very much enjoying Borrowers Afield as his bedtime book these last few nights. Hope you and everyone else enjoys the books.

    ReplyDelete